For a while now I have been covering my graphic board with the original polythene packaging that came with it. Recently it has started to rip and it was suppose to be a temporary fix. Anyway I decided it was time to create a cover for it.
Sewing Machine, Scissors etc
Time Taken: 1 hour max
Making a Cover
1. I measured the graphic board and allowed extra for seam allowance.
2. Folded the fabric in half and cut off the excess.
3. Measured a 5/8" seam allowance for 3 of the sides.
4. Pinned and sewed using a straight stitch.
5. Turned over the opening and pinned and ironed that flat in preparation for sewing.
6. Ironed the completed cover.
After a short amount time a finished graphic tablet cover.