Sunday, 28 February 2010

Blog Award

I have only been blogging since June 2009 and I am overwhelmed with the response I have got from my followers and readers, for which I thank you for continuing to support me on my quest to sew. You can imagine my surprise when I was told by The Jewellery Girl that she had awarded me the ‘Sunshine Award’ for being an inspired blogger.

Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award.

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspire others in the blog world.

The rules for accepting these award:-
Put the logo on your blog or within your post.-
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.-
Link the nominees within your post.-
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

My chosen 12 for an award are as follows:

Recycled Crafts – Very inspiring way to re-use things we normally throw away.

Five Green Acres – Very pretty, with useful projects to make, which give every home a special feeling.

Off The Cuff – Witty blog, with useful sewing advice.

Obsessively Stitching – Easy to read step-by-step tutorials with photos to make the world a brighter place.

Look Ma, No Patterns – Make projects without the need of patterns, good tutorials.

Myraida – Great outfits are shown here, which I would love to make and wear myself.

Gigi Sews – Watch the transformation take place from pattern to outfit which this lovely detailed blog.

Laura’s Sewing Room – Lots of tutorials for making clothes and easy to understand sewing advice.

Pins and Needles – A collection of vintage and modern things that she makes.

Pressure Foot – Lots of funky accessories have been made here.

The Sewing Divas – A very colourful blog with ideas to inspire.

A Dress A Day – Good information about vintage patterns.

 

That’s it!  The 12 Bloggers who inspire me in many ways to keep my sewing updated with ideas.  Currently I am working on a skirt, which is keeping me from blogging at the moment. Hopefully it will be posted shortly.

No comments: